Our family is having a stomach upheaval. I think we ate something bad yesterday. Jeni and I both ended up with bad headaches and stomachaches. I held my stomach back for about an hour before it finished its revolt and emptied itself in the ceramic coffer. Painful. I haven't ever cried throwing up that I can remember until now. Violent. Lurching. Fire hose. Wrenching.
Jeni was able to get a nap in and keep her stomach down, but both of us are feeling about as rotten today. Doesn't help when your co-workers say "WOW! I had no idea that Christian could get whiter!"
Cam on the otherhand, thinks dad making faces (voluntary or otherwise) is great!
Also, I found a few combos to use against Bruce Briney in Soul Calibur IV to end his reign of terror. BRING IT BRUCE!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw your blog site on your facebook status line so I thought I'd check you guys out. Do you like gaming or something? :o) It's a really nice looking blog, I'm jealous. Maybe you'll have to do something with mine (yeah, I'm sure you have time for that!) We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Hope you get feeling better too.
I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are all feeling so yucky. Get well soon, and let me know when you guys want to hang out!
Post a Comment