Yesterday my sister Christina was blessed with a beautiful baby boy. They named him Colby Shane Johnson. He weighed 8lbs 5 oz. and was 21 inches long. He is quite adorable and seems so tiny compared to Cambria. Its fun that there is another cousin in the family more friends for Cambria to play when he gets little bit older. I was rather jealous of Christina's room it is way bigger than mine was.
Cambria loves Uncle Shane she was smiling at him and having a great time playing with him!
Cambria didn't quite know what to think of Colby but I'm sure in time they will be the best of friends!
1 comment:
Colby is a cutie! I can't wait to see him on Friday! That video of Cam is sweet! She is getting so big! And here's another sentence just for fun ending with an exclamation point!
Post a Comment