Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cambria can crawl!

Well its a official on October 5th, 2008 Cambria Ludean Merrill learned to crawl. She had be testing and experimenting with it for a while and then just finally did! Now its a game of where's Cam. Here are a few photos of one of her adventures.














Caught in the act of playing with cords which she's learning is a no-no!














Of course she has already learned that if she smiles at me I can't get mad. I think that is why God makes babies so cute, so you won't kill 'em.


















This little girl definitely has my heart! Its the cutest thing when she is tired or sad and wants me she'll so "muh-muh-ma" its very cute and even if she'll being a pill I can't help hold her. This week has been a bit rough tooth number four is makingits way in so she has been expecially fussy. I wish that tooth would just break through already so she won't be hurting anymore. By the way Cam was seven months old on the 11th. I meant to post pictures but well I left my camera in Layton. Hate it when I do that.














Its crazy how fast she has been growing up. Already she is pulling herself up with the couch and is trying to walk along the edge of it. She just gets more and more fun. Call me crazy but I can't wait for what comes next. Stay tuned and I will get a video of her crawling soon! Its a busy week for us so it may be a little while! :)

No comments: