Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Cam!

Ok today Cambria didn't want to take a nap and after trying like eight times we decided to just let her just come out and play. Well she was getting a little tired so Christian let her sit on his lap while playing computer games. She seemed to enjoy herself so at about 7:45pm Christian told me that she was falling asleep. It was so cute that I grabbed the camera a recorded her battle with sleep. Enjoy its pretty freakin' cute. Also it may be a little shaky I was laughing. Jeff Powell was here too and thought it pretty funny! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow I was laughing so hard while I watched that. Your child is too much fun! I love her.

Nicole said...

Love when kids do that! Remember when Logan fell asleep at the dinner table on Christmas Eve? Next year it'll be Cam.

The Smeads said...

That is so funny! The crazy things kids do. I am so glad to have found your blog :)